Restructuring & Insolvency
Our restructuring and insolvency team are highly experienced in providing practical, specialist advice on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious corporate and personal insolvency matters.
We have unrivalled experience in advising corporates, insolvency practitioners, lenders and other creditors as well as directors and other office holders and individuals.
Our areas expertise includes:
• Acquiring assets from insolvency officeholders
• Asset recovery
• Claims against office holders and lenders
• Contentious insolvency, including antecedent transactions and pursuing claims to recover assets
• Directors duties and liabilities
• Investigations, including s.236/s.366 applications
• Recovery of assets
• Solvent and insolvent restructuring
• Tracing and constructive trust claims
• Voluntary arrangements